- “There is no Ebola Here: Lessons from Uganda and Liberia on the Political Economy of Epidemics” (published by the Public Sphere Journal-a journal of international policy studies which aims to address some of today’s most important policy dilemmas via evidence-based research in economics and political science). http://publicspherejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/AfricaSummitPSJ.pdf , page 87. Download it here
- Anthropocentric Climate Change and Violent Conflict: Evidence Review and Policy Recommendations – http://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/anthropocentric-climate-change-and-violent-conflict-evidence-review-and-policy-recommendations-2157-7617.1000256.php?aid=39729
- Authored, Harnessing the Demographic Dividend through Investment in Youth. Published by the African Union (p.58).
- Disseminating research as a Network
- From hard beginnings, a youth peace initiative in Kenya thrives with Pact and USAID support
- ‘Peace has brought back our income’: A Pact partner builds stability in a volatile African border region